Eclipse 700 – Guide Wave Radar Level Transmitter
The Magnetrol Eclipse® Model 700 Transmitter is a loop-powered, 24 VDC level transmitter that is based upon the proven and accepted technology of Guided Wave Radar (GWR). Encompassing a number of significant engineering accomplishments, this leading-edge level transmitter is designed to provide measurement performance well beyond that of many of the more traditional technologies.
This single transmitter can be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from very light hydrocarbons to water-based media.
One universal Model 700 transmitter can be used and interchanged with several different probe types and offers enhanced reliability as it is certified for use in critical SIL 2/3 hardware safety loops.
The ECLIPSE Model 700 supports both the FDT/DTM and Enhanced DD (EDDL) standards, which allow viewing of valuable configuration and diagnostic information such as the echo curve in tools such as PACTware™, AMS Device Manager, and various HART® Field Communicators.
- MEDIA: Liquids, solids, or slurries; hydrocarbons to water-based media (Dielectric Constant εr = 1.2–100)
- VESSELS: Most process or storage vessels up to rated probe temperature and pressure
- CONDITIONS: All level measurement and control applications including process conditions exhibiting visible vapours, foam, surface agitation, bubbling or boiling, high fill/empty rates, low level and varying dielectric media or specific gravity
- Multivariable, two-wire, 24 VDC loop-powered transmitter for level, interface, volume, or flow
- Level measurement not affected by changing media characteristics
- Overfill capable probes allow for “true level” measurement all the way up to the process seal, without the need for special algorithms
- 4-button keypad and graphic LCD display allow for convenient viewing of configuration parameters and echo curve
- Proactive diagnostics advise not only what is wrong, but also offer troubleshooting tips
- Probe designs up to +200 °C/431 bar (+400 °F/6250 psi)
- Cryogenic applications down to -196 °C (-320 °F)
- SIL certification allows use in SIL 2/3 Loops
ABLE Head Office
Cutbush Park, Danehill, Lower Earley,
Reading. Berkshire. RG6 4UT. UK.
Tel. +44 (0) 118 9311188 |
Fax. +44 (0) 118 9312161