Project/Process Engineer (‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands)
GEA Group, headquartered in Düsseldorf (Germany), is one of the largest system providers of machines and process technology worldwide, especially in the food and energy industries, where it rates among market and technological leaders in about 90 percent of its business areas. A workforce of over 23.000 employees serves customers in over 50 countries on all continents.
GEA Refrigeration Technologies (GEA RT) is a successful and growing segment within the GEA Group and specialized in Industrial Refrigeration. It designs, engineers, produces, installs and maintains innovative key components and technological solutions for its customers for whom refrigeration is an essential part in their primary process.
European Skids Center (ESC), is a new organization within the RT segment and headquartered in ’s-Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands). It provides a ‘bridge’ between the market/customer needs, country sales organizations and ‘true’ standardized product factories for optimized lean production.
Within the ESC Chemical skids department there is a vacancy for a Chemskid Project/Process Engineer.
- Responsible for the detailed skid (unit) design & layout, by creating process & instrumentation diagrams and selecting/ordering components & instruments acc. the relevant PED / DIN / ASME / ATEX regulations.
- Guide the skid assembly in the workshop.
- Responsible for relevant skid documentation, like user manual and control philosophy diagram.
- Responsible of preparing technically and commercially sound proposals for cooling, chemical and gas compression systems.
- You will cooperate with the Chemskid Project Manager and report to the Manager Engineering.
- Bachelor degree (or an equal level by experience) in Engineering, preferably in Refrigeration Technology.
- Detailed knowledge of controls & instrumentation, (pressure vessel) design standards, and with preparation of construction designs and drawings.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, as well as design and application of refrigeration systems.
- Previous experience in chemical engineering or in industrial chemical processes would be advantageous.
- Experience with computer systems (AutoCAD, windows, MS office).
- Good English language skills are required; one or more other languages are an advantage.
- International orientation
- Customer focus
- Result Driven
- Team Player
Conditions of employment
Salary and other conditions of employment are competitive. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional training and development.
For further information on these vacancies please contact:
Marc Bouwman, Manager Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your application and CV to:
Gerlinde Broeks- van Heijst, HR Officer email@example.com
Web: – www.gearefrigeration.com