Stuvex fire and explosion safety
Flash 2 Explosion Suppression System
The latest version of the industry leading StuvEx Flash suppression system has many advanced features.
- Single and multipoint injection suppressors capable of handling 4 ducts from one suppression bottle.
- New Master Control Unit can handle up to 16 Zones.
- A range of explosion detectors for various applications.
- New Gas Generator – no pressure vessels used.
- Atex Certified.
There are two Earthing Monitors within the StuvEx range for Gas and Dust applications.
- Competitively priced and easy to install.
- New stainless-steel housing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Redesigned facia enables the operator to ensure the best possible connection.
- Failsafe operation – visual confirmation of correct earthing via green/red lights.
- Automatically recognizes the object to be earthed.
- Atex Certified and compliant with IEC 60079-31-1 and NFOA77.
An extensive range of explosion protection equipment. From supply to full turn-key solutions
Isolating an explosion is vital. There are have different explosion isolation devices in the StuvEx range.
- NOVEX valve. Designed for filter inlet ducts, though can be used elsewhere.
- Can handle organic dusts and metal dusts ST-3 KSt max 440 bar. m/s
- Ventex Valve. For installation to a alter air intake.
- Fast Shutting Gate Valve. The most efficient way to isolate an explosion.
- Diverter Valve. Used to divert a potential ignition source to a safe area.
- Fire Trap Valve. Protects ‘Down-Stream’ machinery in the event of a fire or explosion.
StuvEx supplies a range of explosion venting devices.
- StuvEx Explosion Vent. A 100% efficient vent for silos, bins, filters etc.
- StuvEx DQS. A maintenance free, flameless vent for installation to an internally located vessel.
- StuvEx Flameless Indoor Vent. Allows an explosion to safely occur inside a building.