The Imaging Source is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial cameras, video converters and embedded vision
Established in 1990, The Imaging Source is one of the leading manufacturers of industrial cameras, video converters and embedded vision components for factory automation, quality assurance, medicine, science, security and a variety of other markets.
With a selection of over 100 industrial cameras, The Imaging Source maintains one of the broadest portfolios in the machine vision market. Our comprehensive range of cameras with USB 3.1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Gig and MIPI interfaces and other innovative machine vision products are renowned for their high quality and ability to meet the performance requirements of demanding applications.
The free software development kits (SDKs) IC Imaging Control (Windows) and Tiscamera (Linux), provide users with powerful tools to easily integrate The Imaging Source’s industrial cameras into virtually any machine vision application. The free IC Capture and IC Measure programs allow end users to visualize images, control the cameras and save compressed image streams and still images.
- Latest CMOS sensors from onsemi and Sony including Pregius, Pregius S (global shutter) and STARVIS (rolling shutter)
- Resolutions from 4 MP to 42 MP with highest image quality and high frame rates
- Compact and robust metal enclosures made for many years of use in standard or harsh industrial environments
- Free SDKs and end-user software for latest Windows and Linux releases
- Wide range of interfaces and connector types; USB-Vision, GigE-Vision and GeniCam-compliant
- Custom and OEM cameras
- Warranty: 3-year warranty with continuous support