Evatron’s Door Enclosures
With Solid and Transparent Doors, these competitively priced cabinets are manufactured in grey ABS HB to IP65 and come complete with a steel back plate, wall mounting brackets and lockable key. Available in 8 sizes, the range is ideally suited for use in harsh, dry, dusty conditions, including applications in marine, gas, construction, telecommunications, lighting, automation, heating and ventilating.Features:
- Designed to meet protection and combustible standards IP65 and IK08.
- Available in 8 sizes.
- Supplied in grey (RAL 7035) with solid door and base unit or grey base with transparent polycarbonate door.
- Come complete with steel back plate.
- Wall thickness is 3 – 3.5mm.
- Made from ABS-HB flame retardant plastic material.
- Comply with the following standards: EN 60439-1, EN 62208, CEI 23-48, CEI 23-49.
- Perform within a temperature range of -20 to +85 degrees.
- Suitable for use in sea salt air conditions and dry dust environments.
- Accessories include a unique patented Kwik Fix Cable Gland with snap in single component mounting. Assembled from one side only, with no separate lock-nut required, installation is quick and easy, especially in areas with limited space.
Evatron specialises in providing a wide range of plastic and metal enclosures, many of which are unique to Evatron. The products extend from small key fobs and potting boxes, through to hand held, desk consoles, flanged, desk and wall mounted enclosures and cabinets. Our high specification cases include IP65, IP66, IP67 and IP68 enclosures. We stock traditional DIN cases, power supply cases and aluminium extrusions, as well as desk mounted instrument enclosures, plus an extensive range of enclosure accessories including protective boots.
There is no minimum order quantity and delivery is usually next day for orders placed before 3pm.
Low cost tooling and moulding is offered, with tools made and units moulded to customers’ own drawing specifications.
The Evatron sales team will search for the best solution to your enclosure requirements and at the lowest cost. If the type and dimensional size of the enclosure you require is not immediately available on our website, our experienced sales staff have well-established contacts with a wealth of suppliers to find the case you need to meet your specifications.
The Evatron Product Shop Categories include:
- Desk Consoles: Light grey or black ABS HB in a range of styles and sizes.
- UL94 V-0 & IP Rated Enclosures: High Spec enclosures are available in a range of styles.
- Flanged & Wall Mounted Cases: New styles as well as traditional flanged enclosures.
- Sensor Cases: Vented ABS Sensor Cases in white, ivory, grey and black.
- Door Entry Enclosures: Light grey, ivory or black ABS HB enclosures.
- Oval Enclosures:Many styles, with or without battery compartment, flat or recessed top.
- Hand Held Enclosures – Remote: With or without battery compartment and terminals.
- Hand Held Enclosures – Other: Many styles/accessories, can be sealed to IP65.
- Rectangular & Potting Boxes: Vast range of sizes, styles and fixing options.
- Power Supply & DIN Cases: DIN panel mounted cases and power supply – UK, Euro, LTL.
- Aluminium Enclosures: Silver or black anodised aluminium extrusions and enclosures.
- DIN Rail Enclosures: Polycarbonate DIN Rail Mounting PCB enclosures – open and solid tops.
- Racks – Network & Server: 19” modular cabinets for cabling, telecoms, IT and industrial installations.
- Racks – Wall Mount & Freestanding: Designed in accordance with IEC60 297-2, DIN 41944 part 1 and 7.
- Door Enclosures: Low cost, ABS HB, IP65 with steel back plate, wall mounts and key.
- Low Cost ABS Enclosures: Light greyIP44-IP55 rated. Solid or transparent lid.
- Accessories: Cable glands, wall mounts, battery compartments, belt clips, seals, panels.
The products are available in a range of materials including ABS UL 94 V-0, polycarbonate, GRP, aluminium and steel. In addition, we offer a quality, low cost, customisation, with machining, silk screen printing, labels and EMC shielding as part of the additional service we can provide.
Most enclosures will need holes and/or apertures cut to allow access to buttons/switches and many of our customers recognise the benefit in having this machining work carried out, at source, by Evatron. Small quantities are not a problem and our experienced team ensure the work is accurate in accordance with the customers’ drawings.
In the case of silk screening, any shape or size can be printed to develop a unique and professional result. Registration of colours on awkward shapes is not a problem. Alternatively, we can provide labels using a range of materials, technologies and techniques. The majority of colour systems or sample swatches can be matched.
Aluminium cases and panels are available in silver or black anodised and can be punched and laser etched with company logo, etc to achieve an extremely professional finish.