Fire and explosion safety
An extensive range of explosion protection equipment. From supply to full turn-key solutions
Flash 2 Explosion Suppression System
The latest version of the industry leading StuvEx Flash suppression system has many advanced features.
- Single and multipoint injection suppressors capable of handling 4 ducts from one suppression bottle
- New Master Control Unit can handle up to 16 Zones.
- A range of explosion detectors for various applications.
- New Gas Generator – no pressure vessels used.
- Atex Certified.
There are two Earthing Monitors within the StuvEx range for Gas and Dust applications.
- Competitively priced.
- Very easy to install.
- Failsafe operation – visual confirmation of correct earthing through green/red lights.
- Automatically recognises the object to be earthed.
- Atex Certified.
Isolating an explosion is vital. There are five different explosion isolation devices in the StuvEx range.
- NOREX valve. Designed for filter inlet ducts, though can be used elsewhere.
- Ventex Valve. For installation to a filter air intake.
- Fast Shutting Gate Valve. The most efficient way to isolate an explosion.
- Diverter Valve. Used to divert a potential ignition source to a safe area.
- Fire Trap Valve. Protects ‘Down-Stream’ machinery in the event of a fire or vexplosion.
StuvEx supplies a range of explosion venting devices
- StuvEx Explosion Vent. A 100% efficient vent for silos,bins, filters etc.
- StuvEx DQS. A maintenance free, ameless vent for installation to an internally located vessel.
- StuvEx Flameless Indoor Vent. Allows an explosion to safely occur inside a building
StuvEx Safety Systems Ltd, Abbey Studio, Church Walk, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8RE – United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1932 571303 – Fax +44 (0)1932 570548 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.stuvexuk.com