Great Offer: Free Carrying Case & Current Clamp With Agilent Handheld Oscilloscopes
All customers who purchase any model* from the U1600 Series of Handheld Oscilloscopes will receive a U1591A Soft Carrying Case and a U1583B 40/400A AC Current Clamp.
*Must be brand-new, ex-demonstration models are excluded. **Offer ends 31st January 2014**
The combination of a Handheld Oscilloscope plus U1583B dual range 40A/400A current clamp is an ideal combination for anyone working in the field making “Power” measurements. In addition, the free soft carry case protects this “value for money” investment.
About the U1600
The U1620A is the world’s first handheld scope with a VGA display. This 200MHz handheld scope offers a floating measurement capability with two CAT III 600V isolated channels. With a 2Mpts memory depth, it captures more waveforms from signals such as pulse width modulated circuit, in rush, transient, and motor start up sequences. Its benchtop-like display and dual window zoom function allow you to easily identify problem areas and zooming for more detailed analysis. Now, you can view signals in detail and detect glitches easily.
Easy to Use
- Channel-to-channel isolation for high power signal troubleshooting.
- Debug under any lighting condition with three viewing modes (Indoor, Outdoor, Night Vision).
- 5.7” high resolution, wide viewing angle, fast update rate LCD display.
- 10 selectable localized user interfaces.
- IP 41 ingress protection.
Uncompromised Signal Integrity
- 200MHz bandwidth.
- Up to 2GSa/s.
- Up to 2Mpts recording length.
- Dual waveform zoom.
Multiple Instruments in One
- Full featured DMM Function.
- Built-in Logger Function.
- And now with FREE 40A/400A U1583B Current Clamp