Improving productivity, efficiency and reputation
Could your business benefit from greater productivity, increased efficiency, reduced costs, enhanced reputation and a safer workplace?
If so, now is the time to invest in IOSH’s Managing Safely, the market-leading safety and health course for businesses of all sizes. It has been delivered worldwide for over 25 years by our huge network of training providers. It is tried, tested and trusted.
And there’s more:
- It’s thorough but flexible. With the consequences of safety and health failure potentially fatal, you cannot rush training. Our three-day course takes the right amount of time to get learners up to speed. It’s available face-to-face or via e-learning to suit your business needs.
- It’s business focused. IOSH works with business leaders in the development of flexible courses to ensure they deliver the insights and efficiencies you need to gain a competitive edge.
- It’s unique. Managing Safely combines practical step-by-step guidance with an engaging and inspirational approach that will make your managers think afresh about how safety and health can positively impact the whole business.
- It’s contextualised. The content of the course and the scenarios that are explored will be tailored by the trainer to directly reflect your sector, workplace and even factors relating to your geography or business demographic. So, it’s easy to put everything they’ve learned into practice.
- It’s world-class. IOSH is the Chartered body for safety and health professionals and the quality of the training and the content of the course reflects that.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who manages or supervises people, in any industry sector or environment. They’ll learn to:
- assess risks
- control risks
- understand responsibilities
- understand hazards
- investigate incidents
- measure performance
They’ll learn about the ‘why’ as well as the ‘how’. Why should we look out for our colleagues? Why should we continue to innovate? How can I make a difference?
Successful delegates are awarded an internationally-recognised IOSH Managing Safely certificate. It’s a vital achievement and demonstrates that they have the knowledge to be more efficient, productive and safe in the workplace – to the benefit of all.
- Our track record. Managing Safely from IOSH is the market leader in safety and health and we’ve trained 172,000 delegates on 23,000 training courses in 76 countries.
- Our vision. We can help you prepare for tomorrow. The world of work is transforming at a rapid pace and we want to ensure that you are ready to embrace those changes and profit from them rather than being left behind.
- Our status. We are a global organisation with 47,000 members in 130 countries, many of whom are business owners themselves, and we represent their views to governments and regulatory bodies to make sure business can continue to drive the positive change we all need and deserve.