LightWise Allegro USB3 Cameras ! Why this feature set is ideal for Machine Vision and Microscopy & DNA Fluorescence Imaging
These features make the ISG LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Camera Family the most advanced Machine Vision and Microscopy/Fluorescence camera in the world.
- CMOSIS CMOS Image Sensors (2Mp & 4Mp & 12Mp) offers the Best Image Quality at the highest frame rates. Large pixel size (5.5 micron).
- Truesense Imaging CCD’s (1Mp & 2Mp) offers the Best Image Quality in the world. ISG has the cleanest analog front-end in the industry. Large pixel size (5.5 micron).
- Large Pixel Size: Both the CMOSIS CMOS and the Truesense CCD’s have a 5.5 micron pixel size. This provides excellent sensitivity. Large pixel sizes also reduce the number of step and repeat iterations for automated microscopy & fluorescence applications since the Field of View of the microscope objective is more fully utilized.
- ISG Image Pipeline:Advanced image processing is our specialty, our smooth sensor output matching results in superior image quality. Full color image path with best image quality in the industry.
- USB3 Vision: Industry standard camera interface, ensure compatibility with software & systems. Fast image transfers using low-cost cabling.
- On-Board high-performance FPGA for customization and to accelerate algorithms.
- 256 MB On-Board Memory for highest frame rate performance.
- Advanced Triggers and Strobes = Programmable, offers flexibility with external signaling and external illumination control
Contact ISG now to learn more about these cameras and receive excellent pricing !
To purchase one of our cameras or request a price quote, please contact us or visit our Website.