The new Alpha Solway 2500 Series respirators, the perfect fit for your workforce
Globus Group launches the new Alpha Solway 2500 Series respirators with excellent fit test pass rates.
In the current climate, FFPs are now a required control measure in many workplaces. For all industries, the supply of adequate and suitable respiratory protective equipment is crucial to keeping staff safe.
However, when it comes to choosing the correct PPE for your business, it can prove to be a minefield. There are many factors that need to be considered and carefully planned so that any protective procedures which are implemented in the workplace are robust and provide adequate protection for employees.
The new Alpha Solway 2500 Series from Globus Group includes FFP2 and FFP3 respirators. With valved and non-valved options, the high-performance cupped respirators provide protection against a broad range of particulate hazards complete with ultra-low breathing resistance.
To ensure employee safety with this exclusive range, the wearer needs to be provided with the tools and knowledge to fit and use the mask correctly.
To ensure employees are getting the required level of protection, here is a checklist of all workforce respiratory protection requirements:
- Ensure RPE is suitable and adequate for the environment, risk and the mask wearer
- Support all mask wearers to ensure they are well informed and competent in the use of the RPE supplied
- Consult, discuss and arrange training for each wearer of RPE
- Check RPE to ensure the respirator is working properly before each use
- Clear instructions of doffing and donning the mask
- Before each use, carry out a wearer-seal check (fit check)
- Maintain respiratory protection in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Is there a requirement for record keeping on the type of respirator issued?
- Is storage required?
- What are the disposal requirements?
All tight-fitting face masks will only be compliant and fully effective if each wearer has passed their fit test.
Challenge the fit test performance of our 2500 Series against your current respirator. Put it to the test, contact your local Globus Group representative today and secure a pre-order of your stock. You can find further information on the new Alpha Solway 2500 range here.