Help JSP Celebrate 50 years of award-winning head protection at Safety and Health Expo 2014
Join in the celebrations on Stand P2150 at the Safety and Health Expo at London Excel on 17-19 June as JSP marks 50 years of ‘Manufacturing for Safety™’.
JSP® is delighted to be giving live, interactive demonstrations of:
- Face-fit Testing of a number of JSP’s respiratory protective devices using FFRED, the new HSE RPE demonstration model.
- Performance testing of JSP’s new Premier Shield™ and Hardia+™ lens coating technologies for its protective eyewear.
New products to try
Other products JSP will be proudly presenting at the Show include:
- The new, revolutionary, award-winning Press To Check™ P3 filter technology that enables instant face-fit testing of JSP’s Force 8™ half-mask.
- JSP’s brand-new K2™ Height Safety Range, in which comfort, innovation and quality are all harnessed together to produce a top-of-the-range product for working at height.
- The Thermex™ Goggle, a revolutionary new dual lens goggle tested to 400C that recently outperformed all other goggles in tests on the Crossrail project.
- Stealth™ Hybrid – a new combination spectacle/goggle premium protection solution that integrates efficiently with other PPE.
- Skyworker™ Helmet – the lightest EN397 and EN12492 (Mountaineering Standard) combination helmet on the market giving enhanced crown and side impact protection.
Frost & Sullivan Award
JSP will receive the Frost & Sullivan Market Leadership European Head Protection Award 2014 for its commitment to providing outstanding industrial head protection products and customer service at 5pm on Wednesday 18June. The champagne will be flowing…..
Members of JSP’s technical and key account teams will also be on hand throughout the Show to discuss all products in the range and help with any queries. Come and see the live demos and take the opportunities to sign up for Free Trial Packs. JSP look forward to welcoming you on Stand P2150.