InfraTec ImageIR® 8300 hs for the most demanding operations in process monitoring fields
With its ImageIR® 8300 hs, InfraTec introduces another top level thermographic camera model belonging to the ImageIR® high-end camera series. The implementation of a digitally interfaced (640×512) pixel MWIR detector now allows 355Hz full-frame real-time imaging without compromising any thermal accuracy. Like all camera models of this series the ImageIR® 8300 hp and its cooled focal-plane array photon detector reach an outstanding thermal resolution better than 0.02K. The new version was developed for most demanding operations in research and development and process monitoring fields. Its modular structure consisting of the optical, detector and interface section, makes the camera easily compatible to the related applications and for tailored configurations.
An integrated trigger interface guarantees a repeatable high-precision triggering of quick procedures. Two configurable digital inputs and outputs serve as control ports for the camera or as generator of digital control signals for external devices. The optical channel consists of the exchangeable infrared lens as well as application-specific apertures, filters and reference elements. All exchangeable ImageIR® 8300 hp standard lenses can be equipped with a motorised focus unit easily operable from the camera‘s application software. It allows precise, fast and remotely controlled motorised focusing and is part of the autofocus function.
Image IR 8300 offers high-speed thermography with full resolution suitable for applications including:
- Active Thermography – Make use of active thermography for non-destructive and contact-free material testing, for both automated inline and offline solutions
- Additive Manufacturing – By in-line monitoring of thermal process parameters, infrared cameras from InfraTec support the optimisation of additive manufacturing processes
- Automotive Industry – Infrared camera systems help you to secure a high product quality in production and at your suppliers
Summary: The ImageIR 8300 offers:
- Detection of small details by detector with (640 × 512) IR pixels
- High thermal resolution of better than 20 mK for precision measurements
- High frame rate of 1,004 Hz enables thermographic images of extremely fast moving objects or highly dynamic thermal processes
- Pixel pitch of 25 µm allows shortest integration times and extremely high frame rates
Why not try the ImageIR 8300 before you buy – available from July!
FOR DEMO OR EXTENDED LOAN. Contact email@example.com for more details